Version 18.104.22.168 was released on 29 July 2016.
- A brand new default login page is now visible across PowerSchool Learning! (Please note: Custom login page designs will not be affected, though the logo at the bottom will be replaced.)
- Co-teachers can now be imported via the PowerSchool SIS Integration!
Changes & Fixes
Interface and Navigation
- We have updated branding to PowerSchool Learning across the interface. This includes replacing Haiku Learning logos throughout, updating the footer color to white and the header color to blue, and a new default avatar image. (Please note: No custom avatars will be affected by these changes.)
- A new PowerSchool Learning default theme is now available. (Please note: No custom themes or class themes will be affected.)
- The HOME button (directing to the Portal) is now located under the "P Learning" logo in the upper-left hand corner of your account.
- Various styling fixes and clean-up.
- Essay/Short Answer responses will now be saved intermittantly as they are composed, rather than just when completed or submitted.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Parents to be incorrectly listed in the list of Group participants.
Standards Based Grading
- Standards can now be removed from Grading Periods in which no Standards scores have been graded for that Standard.
ePortfolios and Profiles
- User logins will no longer be used to generate and display Profile and ePortfolio URLs. (However, old Profile and ePortfolio links will redirect correctly.)
- Assessment scores should now push as expected to PowerTeacher Gradebook through the PowerSchool Grade Integration.
- Items moved from a Traditional Gradebook to the PowerSchool Gradebook within PowerSchool Learning should now push scores correctly to the PowerTeacher Gradebook via the PowerSchool Grade Integration.
- Roster entires will now be pushed from Aeries to PowerSchool Learning starting 14 days prior to their Start Date.
- Fixed a bug with Common Cartridge exports.
- Videos can now be uploaded through the in-app browser on the iPad application.
- The mini-Calendar on the Portal should now display dates from Google Calendars in the correct time zone.
- Fixed an issue when copying resources from the Library that had caused some pages to reproduce continuously at an alarming rate.