Version 22.214.171.124 was released on 29 July 2016.
- We have refreshed our Class Navigation! Instead of hunting for activities between the Connect and Assess tabs, you now have a dedicated tab for Messages, one for Activities, and one for Grades. Read more about these changes here.
- We have released a Beta of our One Roster Integration! Read more about the new IMS One Roster Standard.
Changes & Fixes
- We have fixed an issue where sometimes the Domain Control Import thickbox would re-open after closing.
- We have fixed an issue where in some cases, Class Visibility Settings in the Domain Control were displaying the current visibility setting incorrectly.
- When a user is created manually, they are sent an email invitation. We have updated the body of this email to be more inviting.
- We've improved error handling in the Aeries Importer to reduce erroneous errors during imports.
- We have increased the timeout limit for common cartridge imports.
- We have improved support for certain types of content within the common-cartridge export.
- We have fixed an issue where copying a content block was not closing the thickbox once the action was complete.
- We have optimized the Dropbox page loading so that even in large classes with high volumes of submissions, the page will load successfully.
Grading & Attendance
- We've added a student count to the attendance book to facilitate easier data entry for teachers.
- Now, when students who have a subtotal score manually entered without any other scores in the gradebook are removed from a class roster, their subtotal scores are saved, in case the removal was accidental.
- When adding activities to a Final Grading Period, the Category no longer displays as an option, because Categories are not available within Final Grading Periods.
- We've fixed a few alignment and aesthetic issues in the PowerSchool Gradebook.
LTI & SCORM
- With this release, LTI & SCORM activities are no longer referred to as "Activities". We are now using the word "Activities" to refer to all types of Activities - Assessments, Assignments, Discussions, Polls, WikiProjects, and LTI & SCORM. LTI & SCORM activities can be found under the Activities menu with these other items.
- We have added support for LTI Custom Class fields.