Version 126.96.36.199 was released on 4 March 2016.
Partner Integration Updates
Google Drive Integration
- Email Rosters now supports Google Drive Attachments.
- Teachers can now add Google Drive documents to Discussions after the Discussion has been created.
- We've added support for the Grade Level Field (maps to User Level field in Haiku Learning).
- We've updated how students are added to Haiku Learning Organizations when students are in multiple organizations in Blackbaud.
Changes & Fixes
- Accounts: We've fixed an error that would prevent an account from being saved when updating a user due to bad data in a hidden email field.
- Reports: We've added two fields to the Roster report, specifically, whether parents are in Classes, and whether the Roster allows for parents in classes.
- We've fixed a bug where the "Make Active" option was displaying for Templates, even though Templates cannot be made Active.
- We've made minor changes to the Assessments view so that questions and answers are more easily readable for teachers and students.
- We've fixed an issue that would interrupt teacher workflow when jumping between students in the "Next" and "Previous" within Assessment Results.