Version 188.8.131.52 was released on 12 February 2016.
- New look for notifications! We've updated our notifications for a cleaner, easier to read experience.
Changes and Fixes
- When created, Matching Assessment questions now default to a weight based on how many items there are in the match list instead of "0."
- We fixed an error that would occur when a teacher would preview their own results of an assessment.
- We fixed an issue in the View Assessment results view that would cause teachers to be exited from the view when trying to navigate to the next student.
- Miscellaneous SBG entries (not attached to any assignment) now move to the correct grading period based on date when a new Class Schedule is applied.
LTI Grading: We've updated our grade passback to work with Office Mix and other LTI tools!
- Veracross API update: We have updated to use the newest version of Veracross' API, which greatly reduces the caching time of the data it provides to Haiku Learning, which means that your data in Haiku Learning will stay much more up to date as you make changes in Veracross. The new API also makes available more types of students than the previous version.
- The filter in individual WikiProjects now list students by last name.
- We've made several minor polish changes, including downcasing our navigation, to make our application even more approachable.