Version 220.127.116.11 was released on 29 January 2016.
Rubrics Sharing Updates!
- Teachers can now share Rubrics with other teachers via Email Invitation or Share link. They can also share Rubrics across domains.
- Rubric Sharing is now available for Solo Teachers, as well!
Changes & Fixes
- We've updated the Assessments View Results view so that when teachers jump to the next student, their results are both alphabetically ordered and filtered to students in just that section.
- We've fixed an issue with password-protected Assessments so passwords can still be submitted, even if the password was displayed using the Show Password option. Previously these passwords would fail.
- We fixed a performance issue related to updating Assessments.
- We've added an extra Classe ID option for those using Aeries imports for those who needed to further ensure class ID uniqueness.
- We fixed a few minor display issues in the Pre-Import Summary.
- We've updated our Shadowing, Masquerading and System messages with a cleaner look!
- You can now access Profiles through the Navbar! For users whom you have access to view in the Navbar, if you also have permission to view a user's Profile, you'll be able to see a Profile option in the Navbar when you click on that person under their "Tools."
- Our Roster UI has been updated with new icons and a nicely consolidated menu. We've even added a few hidden goodies you'll see when you view student details - you can now see the student's organization & grade levels as well.
- When a student is manually added to a Roster, and later also added via a link from another Roster, they will now be controlled by the link, instead of staying under manual control.