Version 9.9.4 was released on 31 October 2015.
- School Edition teachers can now share rubrics with other teachers within their domain. Coming soon: the ability to share rubrics with teachers across domains.
Changes & Fixes
- We’ve added a few more optional columns to the Roster Export tool, such as the User’s Organization, the Class’ Organization, Section Name, and the Class Date Created.
- We’ve released some minor bug fixes for our Pre-Import Summary Tool.
- We fixed an edge case error with the “Average of 3 Highest” SBG Calculation.
- We fixed an issue where sometimes auto-graded Assessments wouldn’t initially populate Gradebooks with scores.
- We’ve fixed an issue with Gradebook Categories not always saving when publishing an Assessment.
- As a teacher, clicking the name of a Discussion in What’s New outside of a Class context will take you directly to the Discussion (instead of launching a blank thickbox).
- Discussion threads should now be responsive to zoom levels.
- We’ve increased our Roster Section limit from 20 to 30.
Embed the Web
- YouTube Blocks now allow for Full Screen.
- In pop-up windows, YouTube videos are now correctly sized.
- Parents should now see their Teachers listed in the help menu, in classes where the Inbox is turned on.