Version 9.9.3 was released on 25 September 2015.
Changes & Fixes
Classes and Class Settings
- We've added a "None" option to the School Year dropdown to account for classes without a School Year.
- Admins can now be added as Students in Role-Based Roster Classes with a new Rule option.
- We fixed an issue where some Teachers were getting stuck in View as Student mode.
- Rubric Comment boxes now resize to accommodate longer Comments.
- Student names now appear at the top of their graded Rubrics.
- We've released several Gradebook optimizations for the Traditional Gradebook, which should make things more efficient, and allow them to load more quickly.
- We've fixed two styling issues for Discussion Post previews which had caused some posts to be displayed with exposed HTML styling or broken styling.
- Discussion Descriptions should now contain correct Roster Section and Group information.
- We've fixed an issue where some Poll Titles displayed in the Polls area with exposed HTML/ASCII characters.
- Assessment overall scores now recalculate automatically when switching from using the best attempt to the average of attempts, and vice versa.
Various other fixes and miscellaneous changes.