Q. As a Parent or Student, how do I view Rubric grades and comments on the Portal?
A. To view the scores and comments associated with a graded Rubric on the Portal, scroll to the Recent Grades block, and click on the Rubric Icon next to any score to see more details.
To View Rubrics Feedback on the Portal:
- Navigate to the portal through the "P Learning" logo button in the upper left-hand corner of your account.
- Scroll down to the Recent Grades block, at the bottom of the right-hand column.
- As a Parent, filter between your Students using the Show Grades for drop-down menu, if needed, to see their individual Recent Grades:
- Select the Rubric icon next to a score, then select the Name of the Rubric to view your detailed Criteria Scores and Comments added by your Teacher.
- A fullscreen view of the Rubric should appear, with your overall score, Green Outlines and checkmarks around the specific criteria you've met for that Rubric, and any Comments (in the far right-hand column) associated with each criteria.