Beautiful new dashboards make finding and analyzing data as easy and flexible as the rest of Haiku Learning. Analytics in Haiku Learning have been transformed both at the domain level and at the class level, giving Teachers and Administrators the opportunity to track activity, get at-a-glance statistics, review data everywhere, then export it in CSV, Excel and PDF formats.
Over the next three weeks, we will be rolling out the beta version of our new Analytics tools to all Haiku Learning schools.
Changes & Fixes
- The new Apps menu is now alphabetized. You can also see which LTI Tools are set to appear in menu from the Domain Control.
- Classes set to end at a specific date now are made inactive according to the teacher's time zone, rather than UTC time.
- We have fixed an error that occurred when copying pages and blocks from Wikiprojects to Classes with Roster Sections.
- We've updated the way text wraps when images larger than the column are present in Announcement blocks.
- We've improved how the number of wrong attempts in Matching questions in Practice Assessments are calculated.
- We've shortened the minimum time it takes to trigger a Google Calendar sync within Classes.
- Class Comments on Grading Period Subtotals now display in Progress Reports.
- Gradebook Statistics now display the correct section when switching between Roster Sections.
- Various styling fixes