Version 2.0 of the Haiku Learning for iPad app was released on 2 February 2015. Check out what's new by watching Explore Haiku Learning's New iPad App! on our Youtube Channel.
- The app received a complete design refresh, including new workflows and a shiny new look updated for iOS8.
- We have a new Help Tour that highlights new features in the app.
- You can now create a To-do right from the home screen.
- Students can now see corresponding Activities from the Gradebook, in context with their scores.
- Where applicable, Grades now display on Activities
- Parents can now see their children's Classes in the app.
- We have changed the Classes filter to reside under a menu instead of a slide out.
- We have added support for co-teachers to hand back assignments via the app.
- We have added messaging so that users are aware when certain classes are filtered out.
- We fixed an issue with Google Apps subdomain logins.
- We fixed an issue with Announcements not displaying for students in certain sections.
- Expired Announcements no longer display in the app.