Version 9.6.1 was released on 16 January 2015.
Student Live View in the Dropbox Annotator - Once a teacher hands back comments on a Dropbox submission, students will be able to see their teachers' comments live in the Annotator, in addition to being able to download feedback. Read this article on how it works!
Changes & Fixes
Assessment Refresh Updates
- We’ve updated icons with a slightly more modern look.
- We’ve lightly restyled the assessment start page.
We’ve fixed a spacing issue when you add more than 3 possible answers to a Fill in the Blank question during creation.
- We’ve fixed an issue with overlapping buttons and percentages in Fill in the Blank question creation.
- We've fixed a display issue in the per-student dropbox view where column widths were too small, so titles were overlapping each other.
- We’ve fixed an issue where a user who uploaded a document didn’t have permission to download the original file.
- We’ve fixed an issue in the annotator where there was a large amount of white space covering up the bottom part of the document being annotated.
- We have fixed all remaining alignment issues with the Gradebook Print View.
- We have updated the teacher assignment listing so that after editing an event, you stay on the page you were on.
- Various other global styling tweaks.