Version 9.1 was released on 27 June 2014.
- Grades and Attendance have a new look!
- What's New feature only displays if you have something new to look at.
- My Classes dropdown menu displays a partial list of your active classes, and now has a search!
- Contact Your Organization Help Option no longer displays if you have no contact in the Support email address field.
- Contact Your Organization email link now includes a subject header.
- Class Schedule changes are now processed in the background.
- We have added back headers to block titles for everyone.
- We have widened the color bar on the Portal Classes list.
- We have updated our footer.
- Added Support for a new font, Roboto Slab Light.
- We have decreased the padding on the navigation and between blocks in order to emphasize class content.
- We have updated the way we handle headers and logos this week.
- We have added back support for rounded blocks.
- We have updated the Share Icon to reflect the new icon style.
- Theme Preview now reflects updated styling.
- We have fixed the previous and next styling in the Dropbox Annotator viewer.
- We have fixed the styling on class invitation pages.
- We have fixed the "Edit" Google Doc button for students when they are able to collaboratively edit documents. It is now an icon that fits into the block header.
- Portal blocks now display color based on "Other Title" in Themes.
- We have updated our header image to be flexibly sized, based on the size of your header image.
- We have fixed styling of the Google Calendar view.
- We have fixed an issue where the Organize Pages view was converting certain characters into HTML.
- We have fixed the View as Student Tool for IE9.
- We have fixed an issue where WikiProjects wouldn't delete.