Q: How can I add notes to myself about a Student's classwork or attendance?
A: As a Teacher, you can add notes to yourself by using the Note-to-self feature, connected to any Grading area. This feature is accessible in Traditional Gradebooks, Attendance Books, Dropbox Assignments, practically anywhere that you can enter a Grade!
Try adding a note to remember that a student will be out of class next week, or that they had a great comment during class. Notes-to-self are private, and will only be visible to Teachers in the class, not Students or Parents.
Leave a Note-to-Self in a Traditional Gradebook
1. Select Grades > Gradebooks
2. Open a Traditional Gradebook
3. Select a Gradebook Entry for a Student
4. Select Note-to-self
5. Enter your Note in the text box and click Save
6. A Pushpin Icon will appear in the Gradebook to remind you of the Note for that Gradebook Entry