Haiku Learning version 9.2.0 was released on 1 August 2014.
- We have released changes to our integration with Google Apps™ , including changes to Authentication and Drive. Once schools are converted to the new system, they will see the new Google Drive Picker with a new set of options. Stand by for communication on conversion timing over the next few weeks.
- We have added a hover in the Portal to display the full class name when class names are truncated.
- We have changed interface notices to disappear on their own.
- We have released an update to the look of the Library.
- We have fixed an issue with ePortfolio export slowness.
- We have fixed an issue with Theme thumbnail generation. Thumbnails should now reflect the correct colors.
- Themes icons in the domain control no longer repeat in IE9.
- We have updated the Page navigation in classes to fix an issue where the publish option would open erroneously when the page was clicked.
- We have fixed an issue with some Gradebook titles that were not wrapping correctly.
- We have fixed an issue with the dropdown field in One-to-One Discussions so that student names are aligned.
- We have fixed an issue where sometimes the Discussion interface would disappear when replying to a post.
- We have fixed access to certain Manage Account views from the Domain Control > Account > Statistics page.
- We have fixed an issue where Google Calendar filters were causing view issues.
- We have fixed an issue with the CK Editor OK button when attaching multiple files via link.
- We have fixed an issue with the Gradebook Roster Section filter so that sections no longer get misaligned.
- We have fixed an issue with Themes in the Domain Control where schools that do not already have Theme Categories cannot see School Themes.
- We have fixed an issue with attachments when sending emails via the Email Roster tool.
- We have made a change to how we handle Veracross organizations via plug and play import.