Q: As a Domain Administrator, how do I get started with Standards-Based Grading?
A: If you're new to Standards-Based Grading, we recommend starting with our Intro to Standards-Based Grading or our SBG Starter Kit for Admins. You may also be interested in our article on choosing the right Gradebook for you.
We also have a number of Knowledgebase articles on specific topics related to configuring Standards-Based Grading for your domain.
- How do I enable Standards-Based Grading for my domain?
- How do I edit the Scale for Standards-Based Grading in my domain?
- How do I change the Mastery Level Calculation for my domain?
- What should I use for my school's Standards?
- How do I create new standards as a Domain Administrator?
- How do I import and export Standards?
- How can Nicknames help me make my school's Standards easier to use?
If you're a Solo Teacher wondering where to start, our How-to Class for Solo Teachers has a section specifically about Standards Based Grading. Once you've checked that out, the following resources should also be helpful: