Yes, domain administrators can set a custom logout URL on a per-Organization level. Whenever an imported user signs out of PowerSchool Learning, they will be taken either to the custom logout URL for thier Organization, or to the PowerSchool Learning login page, if there's no custom URL specified. To set the logout URL for an Organization follow these steps:
- Sign in to your PowerSchool Learning domain
- From the Domain Control Center go to the Browse Organizations screen.
- Click the info button next to the Organization you want to modify.
- Click the Edit button for that Organization.
- Type the appropriate URL in the Redirect to this URL after logout field & click Save.
Please note, this URL applies only to imported users and only to users who directly belong to the Organization where the URL is set.