Q: I am not importing passwords from my Student Information System (SIS) so I would prefer it if my users could just manage their own passwords. Is this possible?
A: Yes. You'll just need to make sure that you turn on the capability in your Domain Control.
- Log into PowerSchool Learning with your admin account and go to Domain Control
- Click to the Manage Domain menu on the far right corner of the screen
- Click on Settings
- Click on the Users tab
- Check the box next to Allow users to reset their own password
- You may also opt to turn on Allow teachers to reset their students' passwords
- Click Save and your life has been simplified.