Q. How do I set up automatic imports from Zangle to PowerSchool Learning?
A. There are two basic steps to setting up automatic imports from Zangle to PowerSchool Learning:
- In Zangle, generate the standard CSV import files to be used with a PowerSchool Learning Import. For more information on what to include please read up on our import specification.
- Configure SFTP to transfer the file from your network to PowerSchool Learning.
This second step will require some help from the PowerSchool Learning team.
If you wish to have PowerSchool Learning connect to an SFTP service on your network:
Contact your School Advisor when you are ready to automate the import. You will need to provide us with the following information.
- The IP or URL of your SFTP server.
- The path to the export file provided from Zangle.
- The Username for the PowerSchool Learning SFTP account.
- The Password for the PowerSchool Learning SFTP account.
If you wish to use the PowerSchool Learning SFTP server:
Contact your School Advisor so that we can configure our SFTP service for your use. You will need to provide us with the following information.
- The IP from where you intend to connect to the SFTP server.
Our team will respond with further information on how to connect to our SFTP server. Once you have this, you will need to schedule an automatic task on your network to connect to PowerSchool Learning's SFTP service and push your data file to the PowerSchool Learning servers.