Q: I want to hand in my homework from an iPad app to PowerSchool Learning for iPad. How do I do this?
A: With PowerSchool Learning for iPad, you can hand in your homework using any app that enables a Share feature: just send your homework from the app into PowerSchool Learning and turn it in! You can also take a photo or video, record a quick audio file, or upload a file from your Cloud Drive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
*These sample screenshots come from Notabiity for iOS. Other apps will be similar, but with some slight differences.
Open Your Homework in the Original App
1. Open your homework in the App where you created it.
2. Send your work to Haiku Learning.
(1) Tap the Send To button.
(2) Select Share...
3. With PDF as the chosen format, select Share Note.
4. Select Open In PowerSchool Learning.
4. PowerSchool Learning for iPad will open and let you know when the file has been successfully copied to PowerSchool Learning. and is ready to be handed in. Tap Hand In and select the Assignment to which you want to submit your file.
5. If you would like to add a note or attach an additional file, you can do that now. When all of your files are ready to submit, tap Hand In.
Looking for a way to keep track of all of those Assignments? Find out in How to use the To-Do feature on the iOS App.
Do you want to know how to Hand In from Google Drive? Find out in How Do I hand in my homework from PowerSchool Learning for iPad.
Want to submit work from Pages on the iPad? Read up in How do I hand in my homework on using Pages and PowerSchool Learning for iPad.