Q: Why won't my SCORM file work?
A: Here are some things to try if uploading a SCORM file isn't working for you.
- First, make sure that you are uploading it to the correct place in PowerSchool Learning.
- Click on the Activities tab
- Select LTI & SCORM
- Click the Add Activity button
- Choose SCORM Activity from the list of Activities available to your organization.
- Next, check to make sure your file is actually a SCORM file (for example, you can't upload a Word document). SCORM files are always .zip files and will always contain an XML file named imsmanifest.xml. For more on the technical requirements of SCORM files, visit http://scorm.com/scorm-explained/technical-scorm
- You can test your SCORM file to see if it is a valid file by creating a free account at https://cloud.scorm.com/sc/guest/SignUpForm.