Q: How can I allow my students to attach files to their Discussion? They attempt to do so, but they get a message saying I must enable the attachment feature for them, how do I do this?
A: You'll need to turn on the feature under the Settings button in your Discussions section. Please see the attached image for details.
1. From your class click on the Activities tab
2. Go to the Discussions area
3. Click on the Settings button to the right of the page
4. Check the Allow file uploads on Discussion Posts checkbox
5. Then, just hit Save to keep your changes