Version 8.8.0 of Haiku Learning was released on 18 April 2014.
- We now offer progress reports for our Standards-based Gradebook!
- We have added the capability for students to attach files and images via the upload option in the text editor for essay questions in assessments.
We have replaced the Themes color picker to ensure compatibility with new versions of Chrome.
Grading period subtotals are now deleted when a class schedule changes to a new schedule.
- We corrected an issue where a Domain Admins couldn’t access classes via a teacher’s profile page.
- Progress Reports Schedule options no longer display grading period options that do not belong to the class’ current schedule.
- Domain Control Grade Reports no longer display grade subtotals for grading periods that do not belong to the class current class schedule.
- We have fixed an issue that was specifically affecting commas in import IDs for the roster.csv file.
- LTI Activities no longer spawn duplicate activities when copied to another class.