Version 1.7 of Haiku Learning for iPad was released on 9 March 2014.
Note: This version is for iOS 7 only.
- Various Design Optimizations for iOS7.
- When a new To-Do list is created, it is now selected.
- When you hand in a note and don't attach a file, you am prompted to do so.
- To-Dos now default to the Class of the Activity to which the To-Do belongs.
- A count of new (unread) Inbox messages now appears as a badge on the Inbox sidebar icon.
- When you create a To-Do, the fields now autocomplete and jump to the next field.
- When a To-Do is marked as complete, it no longer shows up in the Calendar view.