This version was released on 14 October 2013.
- New, built in-app help! When you download this version of the app, you will see two introduction screens that indicate how to navigate in the app.
- You can now launch the app via a link. Example URL scheme: haikulearning://<user>@<school domain>/<activity_type>/<activity_id>
- You can now hand in existing photos from your photo roll
- Improved Login flow! Just type your username, and Haiku will do the rest! No more Google link. :)
- As a teacher, you can now see which student you are looking at when handing back assignment feedback via the app.
- You can now see the App version number in your settings and on the login screen.
- Login edge case where a user would encounter a white screen.
- Tapping on a private class should no longer make you sign in again.