Version 8.3.2 was released on Saturday, October 5th, 2013.
- Haiku now displays a warning when a user's session is about to expire within a class. The warning triggers a 2 minute countdown, after which you will have to log in before you can pick up where you left off.
- We have upgraded uploads to use Plupload 2.0. Among other things, this upgrade now allows for uploads via the Android browser to the Dropbox.
- Thursday is now abbreviated as "R" in the Portal and Mini Calendar instead of "T".
- iPad Web browser enhancements should now apply to the in-App browser as well.
- Various security optimizations.
- Various text changes
- Minor Roster fixes
- Sync with Source better handles when a Roster is linked to itself in a class