This version was released 17 May 2013.
- Add Third Party Apps via LTI!
- Email Roster Sections!
- Print your Gradebook!
- We’ve re-arranged the Applications tab just a bit! Because of our LTI release, we now have divided applications into sub-tabs, organized by Haiku Apps, Partner Apps, and LTI Tools.
- Gradebook Entries are now hyperlinked to their corresponding activity in Haiku!
- You can now use up to 4 characters in Grade Notations and Special Score Notations (previously, the limit was 3 characters).
- Entering a score starting with a decimal is now accepted. No more typing "0.5"!
- Display_ids now only display to teachers and admins, and not to students.
- New Theme and Library images should now consistently render correctly.
- Teachers without an email can now access classes they teach via the Navbar without an error.
- HTTPS YouTube URLs should no longer return an "invalid url" error in the YouTube block.