This version was released on March 30, 2013.
- Admins can choose to prevent or allow parent access to grades at the domain level.
- Teachers can choose to use the best score when students are allowed to take an assessment multiple times.
- Filters are now sticky when toggling between Extras and Classes tabs.
- We have discontinued support for viewing documents in the Desmos annotator. This affects all documents submitted to the dropbox prior to October 26, 2012.
- We have discontinued development of the Haiku LMS Sencha web application for Mobile devices. The app will still be available indefinitely. (New iOS and Windows 8 apps are on the way!)
- Students who are disabled (and hidden) in the Roster will no longer appear in the list of One-to-One Discussions.
- When copying assessments, fixed weights copy appropriately.
- iCal export will now update when a student changes sections.
- The "Make Draft" option in the Manage Assessment menu is now working.
- The Cancel button in the Add Content area now works on Haiku on iOS.
- Page titles with special characters (such as ç and á) now copy appropriately.
- Domain Admins who are also a parent or student of a certain class can now access the class if it is inactive.
- Various minor fixes, including roster and assessment tweaks.