- The Manage Class menu has been added to the Classes tab in the domain control
- Default settings for imported classes now apply to manual classes too
- When classes are published, the default expiration date is now "forever." (Teachers can still choose to specify I date if they wish.)
- Haiku now displays name of the page in the warning message when it has been selected for deletion
- URLs, files and images display in email notifications.
- New Discussion UI now shows which users can view the current discussion
- Filter in Import Roster Search when navigating to page 2+ is now fixed
- When entering a score into a short answer question, it now displays right away
- Optimized HTML styling in Essay Questions
- We have changed all references to "Dynamic Rosters" and replaced them with "Role Based Roster"
- Manually created school years can now contain up to 255 characters
- Better handle Catalog push to LMS rosters when classes contain roster sections
- Security update to address CVE-2013-0156