Released on September 21, 2012
- Users can now be granted specific permission to reset other users' passwords (useful for granting staff troubleshooters access to solve password problems).
- Improved user interface of various sections of Haiku affected by the Themes upgrade including Manage Roster, Domain Control, and Statistics.
- Improved printing of Haiku pages.
- Teachers now have increased capabilities to add Google Docs to Assignments, Assessments and other areas where a file upload is allowed.
- Domain Admins can no longer edit School Themes from within their classes.
- Teachers can now now see questions in the Question Library from classes they co-teach.
- Blackboard & Common Cartridge should mark appropriate Attachments as hidden
- Apply & Edit button in Themes is now hidden for users without edit rights
- Fixed a problem where when adding additional answer to saved Assessment question the Image upload fails
- Fixed a display problem with Student Gradebook View/Preview
- Fixed an issue where daily digest emails would occasionally fail to send.
- Users with shadowing permissions now see class tabs.
- Internet Explorer and Firefox now display Webfonts correctly.
- Domain Themes now show background images correctly.
- Subtotal will now stay Unpublished (and indicate Unpublished) when radar icon is turned off.
- Improved error-handling for Aeries and Genius grade exports.
- The site theme of the primary organization no longer unexpectedly displays for all sub-organizations.