Released on September 08, 2012
- Users can now be granted specific permission to masquerade as other users of a specific organization.
- Read Only access of the Domain Control can now be granted to specific users.
- Whipple Hill Federated Authentication can now be used as an authentication source for Haiku Learning.
- Haiku Learning now supports user exports to Blackboard Instant Messenger (BB IM) via CSV.
- PDFs in Google Apps can now be selected, linked to, or embedded in Haiku Google Doc Blocks.
- Switched Discussions to use the new Discussion interface when accessing Show Results
- Improved Common Cartridge Assessment Imports
- SCORM tool is no longer in Beta!
- Long lists of files now scroll in text blocks
- Fixed an issue with Themes not displaying correctly in Preview
- Fixed a problem with Gradients and the Themes tool
- All versions of Google Doc Presentations now display correctly
- Fixed issue with some daily notifications failing
- When moving blocks text block URLs now update correctly
- Fixed an issue with some Themes backgrounds and logos not showing up correctly in the Themes tool
- Fixed an issue with Theme headers where the top of the image was not displaying
- Google Doc Blocks now load in the Mobile for Students version
- Mobile for Students app now shows class tabs when there are no classes.
- When parent child relationship is removed (manually or imported), parent class listing now updates correctly.
- Various Minor Fixes