Released September 2nd, 2011
- Teachers can now bring pages, text, and images from Moodle classes into a Haiku class. This saves the time of recreating the structure and much of the substance from scratch. To read more on what can be imported please read this article.
- Equation editor updated to include several Desmos fixes and enhancements.
- Changed Imports and Exports Log window so that full change logs are displayed along with other UI improvements.
- Domain Administrators can now sort class names in the Domain Control.
- ENI Assessment exports now allow ABCD GHJK question lettering.
- Various optimizations to discussions and cloud files increasing the speed of Haiku by up to 20%.
- Skyward imports now creates the class code automatically during import.
- Senior Systems importer now displays class sections to assist in Roster Section class selection.
- Improved Class Management menu behavior when users with the imported Student Role access the menu as teachers in the class.
- Improved UI behavior of selecting students via search when adding to roster sections (made the section drop down sticky).
- Made it impossible to delete the last Assessment section
- Discussion inline images are now visible to public users.
- Popup window sizing in Internet Explorer now allows resizing or scrolling.
- Percentage points now refresh correctly when point total is changed for grade book entries,
- Fixed SCORM window so it is now sized correctly for parents in Safari.
- Copying a shared class now copies Gradebook entries.
- Preview no longer forces the teacher to exit when clicking on pages within Preview.
- Rediker imports now work with SFTP push & pull
- New users now can use a Google ID in use by a deactivated User
- Fixed an error when creating new Assessment in ENI-enabled Eclass/Organization
- Patched an issue where a student could be blocked from taking additional assessment attempts after a teacher deletes their attempts.
- Hardened Embed-the-Web to keep particular embeds from breaking the page.
- Fixed an issue where parents could be added to the wrong roster section after a student had been moved away from their original section.
- Various minor fixes and optimizations