Released April 30th, 2011
- Veracross Plug & Play: Introducing the ﬁrst in a series of Plug & Play Student Information System (SIS)integrations. This means automatic synchronization of student data – simply with a username and password.
- Improved Parent/Student Management: Domain Admins can now decouple Parent accounts from student accounts through the web interface.
- Domain Admins can now control whether or not teachers can make classes visible by the public.
- Domain Admins can now control whether or not teachers can create new schedules.
- Users can now access Google Apps from Haiku LMS via a new icon on the NavBar.
- Role Based Roster Classes can now make use of Templates during class creation.
- Google Apps 'stub' users are now included in Haiku LMS exports.
- Column Headers in Grade and Roster Exports now include the option of exporting First Name and Last Name fields (in addition to the Full Name).
- Fixed a problem with Upload Progress on Dropbox messages.
- Now it is possible to import classes belonging to an Domain Admin account.
- Intermittent problems with downloading ePortfolios is now resolved.
- Haiku LMS now reports Google Apps account logins correctly in the dashboard.
- Resolved an error when copying assignment and file blocks containing Google Docs.
- Various minor fixes.