Released the 1st of October 2010
- Modified Haiku API to include a service in Haiku API for users to retrieve complete list of teachers with active classes..
- Added Roster report to the Domain Control so that Domain Administrators can create CSV files from Haiku Roster data.
- Files downloaded from S3 are now be named "nicely" so they are more human readable
- Hitting tab in text block now takes you to the description area for Webkit browsers.
- Fixed an issue with YouTube Videos are showing Related Videos.
- Fixed an issue where Class Schedules could not be edited.
- Fixed an issue where Paste as Plain Text wasn't working in Webkit Browsers
- Various Minor Fixes & Optimizations.