Released on Sep 3rd
Haiku Developer API: Haiku now offers a full-featured API. The API previously only supported creation of users, so when a new user was added to the SIS they were instantly registered with Haiku LMS. Now, with this release, the API also supports organizations (e.g. schools), classes, and rosters.
For the specific technical check out our site for developers. (https://my.haikulearning.com/haiku_lms/api/)
- Students can now copy Wikiproject Pages and Blocks to their ePortfolio.
- Better Partial Import reports: Domain Admins can now download a full log report on changes for partial imports.
- All unique import fields are now case sensitive.
- Imports now accept tar.gz files on sftp imports.
- Improved reliability of parent-child associations from imports.
- Fixed a problem with viewing assessments when no answer had been chosen for multiple choice questions.
- Domain Admins can now use the link feature for Custom HTML when modifying their portal.
- Fixed an issue with printing calendars when a class has WikiProjects.
- Students can now attach files again to Discussion posts.
- Inbox and Dropbox messages now save attachments if the subject is forgotten.
- Assessment pagination is now paginating as expected.
- Connect settings can now be changed for Template Classes.
- Many cloud storage related refinements and fixes.
- Various minor fixes.