Released on July 30th
WikiProjects: Class, group, and individual WikiProjects enable students to create and publish content much like teachers do with Pages.
Comments: Students and teachers can add comments to Pages and WikiProjects. Parents and people shadowing a student or a class can read comments, but not add their own.
- Pages: teacher and students can comment, parents and shadowers can read.
- WikiProjects: Teachers and students can comment, parents and shadowers can read. Possibly peer-to-peer commenting and notifications when new comments are posted.
Skyward Imports: Haiku now offers an import specification much friendlier to Skyward SIS imports.
- New Date Selector: Faster. Works better in Chrome and Safari.
- Names in the teacher grade export are now organizaed into three separate fields
- Domain Admins should be able to turn off Nickname control by students
- Teachers can now specify the edit window for Discussion posts
- Fixed some page scrolling issues specific to IE 7 & 8
- Fixed issues with links to pages internal to Haiku LMS when copying and moving pages.
- Fixed pagination for classes on the domain control.
- Fixed an issue with admins getting an "Invalid Org ID error" when trying to add new users via domain admin.
- Various minor fixes.