Released the 3rd of April 2010
- On Page Text blocks gain inline images: The Image Block is great for creating slideshows, but sometimes it's really useful to have a picture in the middle of a paragraph of information. Now you can!
- Improved in-class linking: Wherever you have access to our rich-text editor, you can now click the Link button to easily link to any Page in your class. Great for teachers who want to point students to a related page or students who want to reference a page in a Dropbox submission or Discussion post.
- [d] Parent Portal Registration: In the past, parents who didn't have accounts imported by their schools had to be invited to one of their children's classes by a teacher. Now, school admins can print out global parent invitation codes (each student has a unique code), making it easier to get parents involved.
- Teachers can now hide the "download" links for Audio and Video blocks that contain content they'd rather not have visitors download.
- When printing a One-to-one Discussion, each students' posts will be on a separate page.
- Fixed a bug when using Aviary to edit an Image Block image who's caption has line breaks (aka a return) in it.
- When replying to an Inbox message, the reply text is now visually styled correctly, to appear quoted.
- Various Minor Fixes.