Released the 26th of February 2009
- Edit images online with Aviary Integration: You can now edit images in your Haiku class from within your web browser! With Aviary you can edit, enhance, and tweak any images in your Image Blocks and Assignments.
- Multiple File Selection for Uploads: We've improved the Attachment upload process. When selecting file uploads, you can now choose more than one file at a time. When browsing your computer for files, hold down Control on your keyboard while you click on files, or use the Shift key to select a whole rage of files. This feature is currently available for Assignments, Discussion Topics, and Assessment Questions only, but we will be integrating the new upload process throughout Haiku in the near future.
- When adding answers to a Fill in the Blank question the new answer will have the same correctness as the previous question in the list.
- Answers to Fill in the Blank questions can no longer be worth 0%.
- The YouTube block will no longer list related videos after it has finished playing.