Released the 30th of January 2010
- MiniSites: Publish small websites to your Haiku class. An excellent way to publish HTML versions of your Powerpoint presentations, Softchalk exports or even your Java or Flash computer class projects! MiniSites also conveniently lets you select whether to embed your pages, or link to a new window.
- Common Cartridge (IMS) Imports: Users who have developed content in other Learning Management Systems like Blackboard, Angel, Desire2Learn and Sakai will be able to import their content into Haiku LMS classes. Note: Haiku also plans to fully support IMS exports in the future.
- New Developer: We are pleased to include the work, for the first time, from Pablo Vanwoerkom (Common Cartridge). Thank you for your hard work!
- [t] Randomized Multiple Choice Questions: Help avoid cheating on exams by shuffling your assessment multiple choice answers so they are in random order for each student.
- Assessment Imports no longer show up on the Calendar.
- Noteflight embeds now show up on the correct layer in the Dropbox.
- Unconfirmed Students now have a default avatar.
- Various other minor fixes