Q: I am a Domain administrator, how do I grant access to a staff member so that they can set up a template for my organizations' ePortfolios?
A: If you are interested in setting up ePortfolio templates for your users, you can grant access to a manager through the following steps:
- Browse to the user's (future manager) username in your Domain Control
- Click on their name to go to their detail page.
- Click on the Permissions tab on the detail page.
- Click on the Add Permission button
- Choose the ePortfolio Template option
- Click on the Assign Permission button to assign this permission to the whole domain