Q: I have an invitation code and web address from my child's teacher, but I am new to PowerSchool Learning. How do I create an account and access my class?
A: Here are some simple instructions you can follow to get signed up for your new class using PowerSchool Learning.
- Go to the Web Address (URL) for the class you are invited to join.
- Enter your Invitation code in the box provided and click next.
- On the next screen that appears, click the Parent button to sign up as a parent.
- **Note: If you already have an account, you can sign in on this page to be added to the class. If you do not have an account, click the Register link to create a new account.
- If you do not already have an account, fill out the Create a New Account form and click "Create Account." If you already have an account, do not create a new one. (Instead, click on the sign in link and enter in your username and password to sign in. If you've forgotten your password, click the "Forgot password" link at the bottom of the sign in screen.)
- If your Teacher uses a Solo Teacher Account, you will have the option to add a username when you access the Create New Account screen. If your school uses a School & District Edition of PowerSchool Learning, don't worry! A username will be generated for you, based on your entered first and last names as demonstrated below:
Now that you have created a new account, you can log in to your account by going to my.haikulearning.com/ (or whatever URL your school has given you to sign in). You will then be asked to enter in the username and password that you chose, or which was generated for you during the Create a New Account stage.
*Note: Once you create an account with your invitation code, the invitation code becomes obsolete. You will not be able to log in again using your invitation code. You must use your username and password associated with your account.