Q: My child has moved schools, how can I cancel their account?
A: Depending on the kind of account used by your Teacher and School, there are a few different ways you can unsubscribe from updates to your PowerSchool Learning account.
Unsubscribe from PowerSchool Learning Notifications
- Log into your PowerSchool Learning account, and navigate to the Notifications area, through your My Account menu (under your avatar or the bonsai tree icon).
- Uncheck all Notification options, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Save to keep your changes. Please note, this change may take up to 24 hours to take effect.
Reach out to your School or District
- Log into your PowerSchool Learning account, then select Contact [Your School or Organization] through the Help drop-down menu.
- This will open your mail client, and let you send an email directly to the contact address provided by your School or Organization.
Deactivate Your Student Account
If your Teacher has an Independent Teacher Account, you may have this option. If you do not have this option, please reach out to your School or Teacher directly.
- Have your Student sign into their account and select My Information from their My Account menu (the small avatar or bonsai tree icon).
- Scroll down the My Information screen and select the link reading click here to deactivate your account at the bottom of the page.
Please note: deactivating your account will mean you immediately lose access to your username, classes, grades, and all previous student work. This action cannot be undone.