Version 10.0 was released on June 9th, 2017.
Introducing Moxtra - A New and Improved Annotator!
- Moxtra, our new Annotator is now live! Moxtra replaces our old Annotator, Crocodoc, which will soon be sunset by its owner, Box.
- You can find our announcement about the change and what to expect here.
For PowerSchool SIS Domains - Parent Integration!
- Parent Accounts and Parent-Child relationships can now be imported from PowerSchool SIS.
- This setting can be enabled from Domain Control -> Manage Domain (gear icon) -> PowerSchool Config.
- Parent accounts will now be included in the users.csv and parent-child relationships will now be included in the parent_child.csv file when importing from PowerSchool SIS.
- Parent accounts can be created with a default password.
Changes & Fixes
PowerTeacher Pro Integration
- PowerTeacher Pro users should see vastly fewer invalid_client errors.
- Fixed a bug preventing Activities created in Learning Classes without a Gradebook to flow to PowerTeacher Pro.
- Fixed a bug caused when Learning sent a score to PowerTeacher Pro earned by a Teacher while previewing an Assignment.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Rubric scores with three decimal places from being sent to PowerTeacher Pro
- Fixed a bug that occurred when an Assignment was sent to PowerTeacher Pro after it had a points-based Rubric associated to it.
- PowerTeacher Gradebook configuration is now located under Domain Control -> Manage Domain -> "Grade Push Config" instead of Domain Control -> Applications -> Partner Tools
General Changes & Fixes
- The Messages tab in Classes will now be hidden from view if the Announcements and Inbox features are both disabled.
- Classes can now have a maximum of 35 Roster Sections.
- Fixed a bug preventing filters from saving on Domain Login Reports.
- Improved the scrolling behavior for the Manage Class menu on smaller displays.
- Improved the clarity of the warning message generated when users copy to the Resource Library