Version 18.104.22.168 was released on April 7th, 2017.
Changes & Fixes
PowerTeacher Pro Integration
- Improved data validation in Learning will prevent common errors related to long titles, long descriptions, and invalid scores.
- A subtle badge will let teachers know when they have grade sync errors to review.
- Error messages will give more explicit instruction about how to resolve common errors.
- Performance has been improved for both sending scores and displaying score status.
- Switching between sections will no longer prevent score statuses from loading.
- Performance has been improved for Infinite Campus OneRoster imports.
- Assignment Draft previews now have enhanced text formatting.
- Rubrics will now be accurately marked as “In-use” for Activities that have been deleted.
- Common Cartridge Imports from Schoology should now retain Assignment descriptions.
- The Google SmartCopy feature will no longer appear in domains that are not G Suite Integrated.
- When creating a Role Based Roster Class, more information is shared to reflect limitations found in Role Based Rosters.