Version 22.214.171.124 was released on November 4, 2016.
Microsoft OneDrive Integration
We're excited to deepen our integration with Microsoft OneDrive! We have introduced a seamless way for teachers to attach OneDrive documents to Assignments & students to hand-in Assignments directly from OneDrive! Note: Domain Administrators will need to turn on the integration to make it available to their users.
- Teachers are now able to create an Assignment and attach one or more OneDrive documents to it.
- Students are now able to hand in an Assignment and attach one or more OneDrive documents to it.
- Teachers can now view the handed-in gradeables of the student and access the attached documents.
- OneDrive Assignments are only be viewable by the teacher, co-teacher and students in the class.
Enhanced LTI Support with Specific Launch URLs
When setting up an LTI Tool, Domain Administrators can now optionally allow for Activity-level urls to by teachers. This allows teachers to provide more granular targeting of LTI Activities.
New Domain Admin Login Tracking Report
Domain Admins can now download a report for login/logout information and can filter by specific user, organization and user type. Admins can also “include disabled users” in the report now.
Changes & Fixes
Imports & Exports
- Big Classes? We raised the Roster Import cap for students, previously it was maxed at 100 students.
- Veracross imports now have the option to ignore “Former Program Student” roles in auto imports.
- Cleaned up the Domain Control > Standards > Manage Standards > Imports & Exports menu of exposed ascii characters.
- Removed Support for Parents from the Aeries Integration since the Aeries API does not currently support it.
- Fixed roster entry time zone conflicts for Imports
- Domain Attendance Exports now have the class_code field.
- Domain Admin users are now warned when editing a class’ import ID through the Manage Class > Class Settings dialog. Previously, the user was able save the edited import ID without notification of it changing being communicated to the user.
Standards Based Gradebook Fixes
- We’ve removed the ability for any user to delete SBG scales, previously any user was able to delete SBG scales for other users on the domain.
- The SBG score entry flyout now correctly displays letters and numbers as designated by the scale creator, instead of changing any letters into numbers.
- Classes with SBG and PowerSchool Gradebooks now have gradebook submenus for students
Other Changes and Fixes
- Re-introduced a link for Solo Teachers to create an account on the login page.
- Teachers can now change the order of links in the Links Content Block within the Edit block area.
- Teachers can now change the order of files in the File Block within the Edit block area.
- CKEditor toolbar buttons no longer spill over onto an extra line when creating a SCORM Activity.