Q. How can Teachers enter a separate url for each LTI Activity?
A. When enabling any LTI Tool as a Domain Administrator, just check the Allow Activity URLs checkbox to enable Teachers to input a custom URL for any LTI activity at the class level.
LTI Tool Configuration Options
- As a Domain Administrator, navigate to the LTI Tools area of the Domain Control by going to Applications > LTI Tools.
- Create a new LTI Tool using the + Add LTI Tool button, or edit any existing tool through the Manage Tool > Edit option.
- Under Configuration Options check the box labeled Allow Activity URLs and Save your changes.
Creating an LTI Activity with a Custom URL
- Navigate to the LTI & SCORM area of the Activities menu in your class to create or edit any LTI Activity.
- Select + Add Activity or Manage Activity > Edit Settings to get started.
- Select the name of your LTI Tool.
- Enter your URL in the URL field under LTI Configuration Options, then hit Save or Save & Configure.
- For new activities, your custom link should appear in the next step. If everything looks good, hit Publish to keep your changes.
- Finish entering your LTI Activity settings, and hit Finish to keep your changes.